TOWN OF SEDGWICK
October 25, 2012
Selectmen present: Neil Davis, Colby Pert, Victor Smith
Also present: Fire Chief David Carter, CEO Ed Michaels, Treasurer Cindy Reilly, Packet reporter Bette Britt, Ellsworth American reporter Jennifer Osborn, Assistant Barbara Grindle.
1) Minutes of the last meeting read and approved.
2) Signed the treasurer’s warrant for $67,317.72; $33894.28 was for voter-approved charitable contributions, $32,000 was for the beginning of the snow expenses.
3) State mandated changes made to the General Assistance program were voted on and accepted at a special meeting held before the selectmen’s meeting.
4) Assistant will order two loads of salt from Harcros Chemical, the supplier for this year.
5) Selectmen signed the Municipal Valuation Return prepared by Assessing agent Caldwell.
6) Attorney Patterson had some questions about the transfer of properties on the Salt Pond access. Davis will call him about them.
There being no further business, the meeting was adjourned at 6:50 pm.
Victor Smith, 3rd Selectman