https://sedgwickmaine.org/2016/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/sedgwick-logo-2.png 0 0 town https://sedgwickmaine.org/2016/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/sedgwick-logo-2.png town2013-03-15 14:49:282015-11-02 15:43:05Selectmen’s Minutes, March 7, 2013
TOWN OF SEDGWICK
March 7, 2013
Selectmen present: Neil Davis, Nelson Grindal, Victor Smith
Also present: Road commissioner Paul Carter, Treasurer Cindy Reilly, Packet reporter Bette Britt, Assistant Barbara Grindle
1) Minutes of the last meeting read and approved.
2) Signed the treasurer’s warrant for $77,588.24; Education was $65,086.60, 911/RCC $553.15, general assistance $1,623.19; ballot clerks $355 and snow plowing $1100.
3) Grindal was welcomed to the board. He will meet with DEP on Friday to see where they stand on the Walker Pond/Patten issue.
4) Grindal was given material to bring him up-to-date on the Patten case and will take a week or two to go over the files. No decisions will be made until he is familiar with the material.
5) Grindle complained that the new windows will not stay locked in the wind. They will be checked to see if new locks are needed or if there is another way to secure them. The whistle of the wind was disruptive even in the meeting.
There being no further business, the meeting was adjourned at 7:30 pm.
Victor Smith, 3rd selectman