Selectmen’s Minutes, March 29, 2012
TOWN OF SEDGWICK
March 29, 2012
Selectmen present: Neil Davis, Colby Pert, Victor Smith
Also present: Tax Collector Belinda Pert, CEO Duane Ford, Assistant Barbara Grindle, Steve Tobey, Paul Trowbridge
1) Read and approved minutes of the last meeting.
2) Signed the treasurer’s warrant for $24,113.33; Snow contract payments for Paul Carter of $10,000 and Webb Excavation for $11,458.58, survey cost to Allen-Bowden for $1800, and motor vehicle registrations for $884.75 accounted for the whole amount this week.
3) Selectmen appointed Steve Astbury, Peter Neill, and Peter Atherton (alternate) to the Planning Board and Paul Trowbridge was appointed to the Appeals Board.
5) Pert has been in contact with MMA about putting handicap access at one of the public access points. Access would be by stairs leading to the beach.
6) Selectmen also will contact Michael Rossney to see if he wishes to form a group to do the start-up paperwork for the PACE loan program. Once this has been completed they will schedule a special town meeting to discuss the ordinance, which has to be passed before the loan program can go into effect.
7) Assistant to write a letter of thanks to the retired planning board members.
8) The CEO has been in touch with the town lawyer on regard to the Patten project.
9) Trowbridge brought the selectmen up-to-date on the Peninsula Power wind tower statistics and they signed the final grant papers.
There being no further business, the meeting was adjourned at 7:55 pm.
Victor Smith, 3rd selectman