Selectmen’s Minutes, June 14, 2012
TOWN OF SEDGWICK
June 14, 2012
Selectmen present: Neil Davis, Colby Pert, Victor Smith
Also present: Tax Collector Belinda Pert
1) Minutes of the last meeting read and approved.
2) Signed the treasurer’s warrant for $142,531.16; $117,288.56 was for education, $19,835.64 was to Lane Construction for tarring.
3) Town clerk reported that the flag pole at the Town House needs painting and the screen doors need planing. Pert will fix the doors.
4) Painting also needs to be done on the Town Office.
5) The Patten case needs exact definitions on what laws have been violated and what changes have been made to the buildings. Assessors agent Matt Caldwell needs to be on site to check out the buildings.
Note: Correction to last week’s minutes: The vote to authorize the treasurer to sign checks prior to the selectmen approving the warrant was for issuing payroll checks only.
There being no further business, the meeting was adjourned at 7:15 pm.
Victor Smith, 3rd Selectman