TOWN OF SEDGWICK
January 7, 2010
Selectmen present: Nelson Grindal, William Jagger, Victor Smith
Others present: Paul Trowbridge, Treasurer Cindy Reilly, Assistant Barbara Grindle
The meeting was opened at 6:30 pm by Selectman Grindal.
1) Minutes of the last meeting were read and accepted.
2) Three residents were in to get advice on the division of a subdivision lot between two adjacent landowners. They were told to present their plans to the Planning Board next Tuesday.
3) The Walker Pond access is ready to go to the State of Maine’s grant process.
4) Signed one abatement.
5) Signed Treasurer’s warrant of $71,424.80. School expenses were $48,057.49.
6) Paul Trowbridge was in to discuss the test wind tower land lease agreement.
The meeting was adjourned at 8:45 pm.