TOWN OF SEDGWICK
January 14, 2010
Selectmen present: Nelson Grindal, Bill Jagger, Victor Smith
Also present: Assistant Barbara Grindle, Treasurer Cindy Reilly, Gordon Gianinnoto and Bette Britt from the Packet
1) Minutes of the last meeting were read and approved.
2) The Treasurer’s warrant for $5,565.01 was signed.
3) Mr Gianinnoto presented another contract for land lease of the wind tower project on Caterpillar Hill. The selectmen asked for a presentation from someone that actually knew what the annometer will be measuring and how it is constructed.
4) Reed and Reed will donate material left over from the bridge repairs to use on the Walker Pond road.
5) Attorney Patterson is working on the deeds for dual ownership of the Walker Pond property between Sedgwick and Brooksville.
6) We need a presentation and proposal for a new copier.
7) The Selectmen will meet on Tuesday, Jan. 19 at 3:30 pm to work on the budget.
The meeting was adjourned at 8:30 pm.