https://sedgwickmaine.org/2016/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/sedgwick-logo-2.png 0 0 town https://sedgwickmaine.org/2016/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/sedgwick-logo-2.png town2013-03-07 18:44:532015-11-02 15:43:05Selectmen’s Minutes, February 28, 2013
February 28, 2013
Selectmen present: Neil Davis, Colby Pert, Victor Smith
Also present: Tax Collector Belinda Pert, Treasurer Cindy Reilly, CEO Edward Michaels, Assistant Barbara Grindle
1) Read and accepted the minutes of the last meeting.
2) Signed treasurer’s warrant of $37,655.45, $3,499.80 for road salt, and $6,303.50 for auditing the town books.
3) Two persons were in for concealed weapons permits.
4) Davis received confirmation on the regulations of the Planning Board duties and the selectmen’s duties, and where the enforcement responsibilities lie.
5) Brian van Emmerick came in to discuss the school budgeting process, and to ask why the school warrant articles were not in the Town Report book. Grindle explained that the warrant articles were not in the office in time to meet the deadline. They will be present at the Town Meeting, and they have been posted, along with the Wireless Facilities Ordinance, in the officially posted warrants.
6) Pert made a motion to enter executive session to discuss a personnel issue at the fire department. Motion approved 3-0 and session entered at 6:30. The session was closed at 6:55pm. After exiting the session a motion was made to support the fire chief and his assistants in whatever they decide to do. Vote was 3-0.
There being no further business, the meeting was adjourned at 7:12 pm.
Victor Smith, 3rd selectman