https://sedgwickmaine.org/2016/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/sedgwick-logo-2.png 0 0 town https://sedgwickmaine.org/2016/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/sedgwick-logo-2.png town2013-02-22 15:29:382015-11-02 15:43:05Selectmen's Minutes, February 14, 2013
TOWN OF SEDGWICK
February 14, 2013
Selectmen present: Neil Davis, Colby Pert, Victor Smith
Also present: Road Commissioner Paul Carter, CEO Edward Michael, Treasurer Cindy Reilly, Packet reporter Bette Britt, Assistant Barbara Grindle
1) Read and approved the minutes of the last meeting.
2) Signed the treasurer’s warrant for $4,796.56; $1,084 for legal expenses, and $1,350 for snow plowing labor.
3) One resident in for a concealed weapons permit application. Also one resident in to receive the permit.
4) Road Commissioner would like to work on Old County Road this year instead of the Christy Hill Road. The Old County Road is now getting a great deal of traffic.
5) Received and reviewed the auditors report.
6) CEO is to take two classes, Healthy Indoor Air at $55 on Mar. 12, and the Planning Board course for $50 on Feb. 26. Voted 3-0 to pay for his courses.
7) Decided to extend the Wilgram appeal until June.
8) Still no paperwork received on the Patten case, which is in negotiation.
There being no further business, the meeting was adjourned at 8:07 pm.
Victor Smith, 3rd Selectman
Town Meeting – vote for the candidates on Friday, March 1 from 1-6 pm and Saturday, March 2 at 9 am to discuss the warrant articles.