Selectmen’s Minutes, December 8, 2011
TOWN OF SEDGWICK
December 8, 2011
Selectmen present: Neil Davis, Colby Pert, Victor Smith
Also present: Nelson Grindal, CEO Duane Ford, Tax Collector Belinda Pert, Treasurer Cindy Reilly, Assistant Barbara Grindle
1) Minutes of the last meeting read and approved.
2) Signed Treasurer’s warrant for $11,516.98. $2,308.99 was for salt for the winter roads.
3) We need to check the original application for the Walker Pond grant to refresh the requirements for the matching funds part of the grant.
4) Centerline Communications has a client for the cell tower and work has begun on the site. The town needs to be sure that all emergency frequencies for the town are on the tower.
5) Issued two concealed weapons permits and had one applicant for general assistance.
6) We need to review the Site Plan Ordinance and possibly update it. CEO Ford is going to make a list of some fee possibilities.
7) The Budget Committee is scheduled to start work on Jan. 5, 2012.
There being no further business, the meeting was adjourned at 7:50 pm.
Victor Smith, 3rd Selectman