TOWN OF SEDGWICK
December 21, 2010
Selectmen present: Nelson Grindal, Colby Pert, Victor Smith
Also present: Richard Greenfield, Mia Strong, Nicole Gray, Packet reporter Bette Britt, Treasurer Cindy Reilly, Assistant Barbara Grindle
1) Signed the Treasurer’s warrant for $79,702.12; $73,132.23 for the school, $5,775 for snow.
2) Minutes of the last meeting were read and accepted.
3) Nicole Gray brought in the warrant article for the wind power title.
4) Greenfield and Strong explained the proposed local food ordinance of 2011. They wish to have it included in the town meeting warrant.
5) Figures were given for David Webb’s portion of the snow contract.
6) The revised contract with Andy Gray will be ready for signing next Tuesday.
7) The selectmen will meet on Tuesday, December 28 because of the New Year holiday.
There being no further business, the meeting was adjourned at 7:12 pm.
Victor Smith, 3rd Selectman