Selectmen’s Minutes, Dec. 10, 2009
TOWN OF SEDGWICK
December 10, 2009
Selectmen present: Nelson Grindal, William Jagger, Victor Smith. Also present: Assistant Barbara Grindle, Treasurer Cindy Reilly, Road Commissioner Paul Carter, Snow Contractor Andy Gray.
1) Minutes from the last meeting were approved and signed.
2) Snow Contractor Gray was in to discuss snow plowing after the first snow of the season.
3) Road Commissioner brought in paperwork and discussed roads. We need to do some bookwork and long range estimates of work so we can figure finances for the future.
4) Selectmen have gone over the roads and thought they were in good shape after the plowing and sanding.
5) Signed the Treasurer’s warrant for $178195.69; school expenses were $155,606.01 and road expenses $8,325.
The meeting was adjourned at 8 pm.