Selectmen’s Minutes, Aug. 5, 2010
TOWN OF SEDGWICK
August 5, 2010
Selectmen present: Nelson Grindal, Colby Pert, Victor Smith
Also present: Planning Board Chair Palmer Little, Tax Collector Belinda Pert, Assistant Barbara Grindle, Packet reporter Bette Britt.
1) Minutes of the last meeting read and approved.
2) Signed the Treasurer’s warrant for $43,116.50; $33,974.97 was for the school.
3) Moved and seconded to give 1st Selectman Grindal authority to sign off on the town road to Walker Pond if necessary.
4) Moved and seconded to put up a T sign to indicate a stop at the intersection of South Cross Road and Christy Hill Road.
5) Discussed the Aro property survey.
6) The Pertville problems have been checked by the plumbing inspector and the health officer. Unless there are more, unseen, problems, there is nothing the town can do to resolve them.
7) Signed the URIP papers.
8) The group that meets at the town office on Sunday morning is approved for the current rent.
9) A member of the Public Access Committee and a guest have visited the Salt Pond access.
10) Grindal will discuss the access to the Salt Pond with the owner of the property adjacent to the road.
11) Assistant Grindle to check deeds, etc. for the right of way to the Silver Mine Access.
12) A resident was in to check on the progress of the handicap signage at the Town Landing. The signs have been ordered and will be put up as soon as they arrive.
There being no further business, the meeting was adjourned at 7:25 pm.
Victor Smith, 3rd Selectman