TOWN OF SEDGWICK
April 22, 2010
Selectmen present: Nelson Grindal, Colby Pert, Victor Smith.
Also present: Road Commissioner Paul Carter, Treasurer Cindy Reilly, Assistant Barbara Grindle.
1) Minutes of the last meeting read and accepted.
2) Signed the Treasurer’s warrant for $12,119.52.
3) Discussion of state road conditions. The state has no ditching program for this year.
4) We have received notice from DEP that we may upgrade the swamp area on the Old County Road where the brook overflows as long as we stay in the same footprint as the road is now. Road Commissioner discussed the matter with the selectmen and was given approval to go ahead with the work.
5) Barbara is still checking the discontinuation regulations for North Cross Road.
6) Public Access at the Town Landing, Rope Ferry and the Salt Pond were subjects of discussion.
The meeting was adjourned.