Selectmen’s Minutes, April 12, 2012
TOWN OF SEDGWICK
April 12, 2012
Selectmen present: Neil Davis, Colby Pert, Victor Smith
Also present: Tax Collector Belinda Pert, Treasurer Cindy Reilly, Assistant Barbara Grindle, Fred Marston.
1) Read and approved the minutes of the last meeting.
2) Signed the treasurer’s warrant for $5,497.97. $1,300 was legal fees for Patten/4 Winds consultations and $670 legal fees for Walker Pond; $225 for legal wording for deeds to Walker Pond.
3) There will be a work bee on the Walker Pond Access on May 5 from 8 – 12. We need volunteers and wood chippers.
4) Brought Selectman Davis up to speed on the Joint Committee meeting and adopting of the rules of conduct regarding the Walker Pond Access.
5) The joint board agreed to pay Treasurer Reilly $500 from each town for the extra work involved.
6) Signs will be needed for 1) Handicap Parking, 2) the property lines, 3) no swimming in the boat launch area, 4) carry in – carry out.
7) Selectmen are looking over grants for several projects.
8) Workshops for the Planning Board and/or Board of Appeals:
University of Maine @ Machias June 5
P.B. – Augusta Civic Center October 10
B.O.A. – Augusta MMA October 16
P.B.& B.O.A. – Bangor Hilton Garden November 9
P.B. & B.O.A. Augusta MMA December 4
There being no further business, the meeting was adjourned at 7:50 pm
Victor Smith, 3rd Selectman