TOWN OF SEDGWICK
October 13, 2012
Selectmen present: Neil Davis, Colby Pert, Victor Smith
Also present: Charlie Wiggins, Fred Marston, Nelson Grindal, Road Commissioner Paul Carter, CEO Edward Michaels, Assistant Barbara Grindle.
1) Read and approved the minutes of the last meeting.
2) Signed the Treasurer’s warrant for $6,917.27; $4,050.47 was Fire Department expenses.
3) Road Commissioner needs to replace a culvert on Harding’s Lane. We need to get written permission from the new owner to disturb the roadside.
4) Road Commissioner Carter also wanted to know when salt would be delivered.
5) Grindal has done the deed work for an exchange of easements on the Salt Pond access. They will be sent to the town attorney for review.
6) CEO Michaels visited the Patten property with the town attorney, the Patten attorney and their contractor Thurs. morning. He has asked for drawings and architectural plans from the Pattens.
There being no further business, the meeting was adjourned at 7:35 pm.
Victor Smith, 3rd Selectman