TOWN OF SEDGWICK
April 8, 2010
Selectmen present: Nelson Grindal, Colby Pert, Victor Smith
Also present: Road commissioner Paul Carter, Roger Picard, Fire Chief David Carter, Lynn Campman, Treasurer Cindy Reilly, Assistant Barbara Grindle.
1) Minutes of the last meeting read and accepted.
2) Signed the Treasurers warrant for $9,708.68.
3) Discussed hot topping portions of the Old County Road.
4) Signed contract for hot top with Mr Picard.
5) Request to use the discontinued portion of the North Cross Road. We will be checking regulations and the warrant article regarding the discontinued portion.
6) A resident was in to discuss taxes, and to set up a payment plan for paying them.
7) Fire Chief David Carter discussed the George Springer Sr. home which the fire department has been asked to burn.
8) He will be receiving a grant to repair the door closers and the photo cells for those closers for the Ridge Road Fire House.
9) Also, the Ridge Road Fire House roof needs to be shingled. Selectman Grindal will do the specs for the job and the selectmen will put an ad in the paper as soon as they are ready.
10) A wind tower ordinance was also discussed.
The meeting was adjourned at 8 pm
Victor Smith, 3rd Selectman