Selectmen present: Neil Davis, Colby Pert, Victor Smith
Also present: Tax Collector Belinda Pert, Treasurer Cindy Reilly, CEO Edward Michaels, Fred Marston, Nelson Grindal, Charlie Wiggins, Duane Ford, Assistant Barbara Grindle
1) Minutes of the Dec. 13 meeting read and approved. Due to sickness, no meetings were held on December 20 and December 27.
2) Signed the Treasurer’s warrant for $26,374.31. $9,386.75 was for Walker Pond, $553.15 for 911/RCC dues, and $498.65 for General Assistance. Selectmen have been in to sign the warrants for December 20 ($ 3,720.25) and December 27 ($99,716.48 of which $75,932.40 was for the school).
3) Birthday cake was enjoyed for Cindy, Colby and Neil’s birthdays.
4) One resident in for General Assistance and one resident in for a concealed weapon permit.
5) Selectmen were asked about the 4 Winds/Patten case and refused to comment on the case because of ongoing negotiations.
6) Work was started on the budget for the annual town meeting.
7) Budget Committee was scheduled to come in, but didn’t show up.
There being no further business, the meeting was adjourned at 8:40 pm.
Victor Smith, 3rd Selectman
http://sedgwickmaine.org/2016/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/sedgwick-logo-2.png00townhttp://sedgwickmaine.org/2016/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/sedgwick-logo-2.pngtown2013-01-25 13:34:192015-11-02 15:43:06Selectmen's Minutes, January 3, 2013