TOWN OF SEDGWICK
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Selectmen present: Nelson Grindal, Bill Jagger
Also present: Treasurer/Clerk Cindy Reilly, Assistant Barbara Grindle, Gordon Gianninoto.
1) Approved the minutes of the last meeting.
2) Mr Gianninoto asked about any other permits he might need, or persons he might need to consult about his cell tower. He was told to talk with the road commissioner and the fire chief to be sure everything is up to their codes.
3) Letters were sent to the citizens presenting an appeal of the subdivision, Eggemoggin Heights, and Mr Duffy, owner of the subdivision, to meet with the selectmen to discuss the appeal.
4) There has been no interest from anyone in the office of selectman as yet.
5) Signed the warrant for $89,760.09, of which $75,711.77 was for the school.
Barbara Grindle, Assistant