https://sedgwickmaine.org/2016/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/sedgwick-logo-2.png 0 0 town https://sedgwickmaine.org/2016/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/sedgwick-logo-2.png town2008-10-07 12:40:372015-11-02 15:43:39Selectmen’s Minutes, Thurs., Oct. 2, 2008
Selectmen’s Minutes, Thurs., Oct. 2, 2008
Town of Sedgwick Maine
October 2, 2008 Thursday 6:30PM
Selectmen present, Nelson Grindal, Bill Jagger and Tom O'Connor. Other participants: Selectmen’s Assistant Barbara Grindle, Clerk/Treasurer Cindy Reilly and Andy Gray.
- Approved the minutes of the September 30, 2008 selectmen’s meeting.
- Approved the Treasurers warrant (#14) in the amount of $59,522.66. $53,045.12 of that amount was for school expenses.
- Selectmen voted 3 to 0 to set the hours of the registrar of voters the same as the town clerk.
- Selectmen voted 3 to 0 to set the hours of the polling place for the upcoming election at 10:00AM until 8:00PM at the Town House on November 4, 2008.
- Selectmen discussed with plow contractor Andy Gray a payment schedule which will begin in October and end in April, 2009.
The meeting was adjourned at 8:10PM.