https://sedgwickmaine.org/2016/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/sedgwick-logo-2.png 0 0 town https://sedgwickmaine.org/2016/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/sedgwick-logo-2.png town2008-06-24 13:04:122015-11-02 15:43:41Selectmen’s Minutes, Thurs., Jun. 19, 2008
Selectmen’s Minutes, Thurs., Jun. 19, 2008
Town of Sedgwick Maine
June 19, 2008 Thursday 6:30PM
Selectmen present, Nelson Grindal, Bill Jagger and Tom O'Connor. Other participants: Clerk/Treasurer Cindy Reilly, Selectman’s assistant Barbara Grindle, road commissioner Paul Carter and Snow plow contractor Andy Gray.
- Approved the minutes of the June 17, 2008 selectmen’s meeting.
- Road Commissioner Carter pointed out additional work needed along the sides of several roads, which will involve tree cutting.
- Approved the treasurer’s warrant (#51) in the amount of $6,094.85.
- Selectmen signed a contract with Pine Tree Engineering for preliminary work on a grant application for work on the town’s wharf.
- Mr. Gray discussed improvements needed at the town’s sand storage area. He has begun to make the needed improvements.
The meeting was adjourned at 8:30PM.