TOWN OF SEDGWICK
February 11, 2010
Selectmen present: Nelson Grindal, Victor Smith
Also present: Road Commissioner Paul Carter, Treasurer Cindy Reilly, Packet reporter Bette Britt, Assistant Barbara Grindle.
1) Minutes of the last meeting read and accepted.
2) Road Commissioner is willing to change his paperwork so that it will be easier to record what roads have had work done on them. He will make out a payroll register for each job and identify what was done on the specific road.
3) Selectmen voted to open the Town House on March 5, 2010 at 12:45 to elect a moderator for Town Meeting. The polls will be open from 1-6 pm for election of officers.
4) Selectmen also voted to open the Town House on March 6, 2010 at 9 am to vote on all articles listed in the warrant posted by the Town Clerk.
5) Signed the Treasurer’s warrant for $2,478.34.
Meeting adjourned at 8 pm.
Victor Smith, 3rd Selectman