Selectmen’s Minutes, Thurs., Apr. 23, 2009
TOWN OF SEDGWICK
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Selectmen present: Nelson Grindal, Bill Jagger
Also present: Clerk/Treasurer Cindy Reilly, Packet reporter Bette Britt, Assistant Barbara Grindle
1) Dates were set for the Planning Board to meet for ordinance changes.
2) There doesn’t seem to be any grant money for the salt/sand shed project. Nelson will continue checking.
3) Voted to sign the contract with Sewell Company for the design for the salt/sand shed. If there is any money from the stimulus package winding its way down to municipalities, we will have this project ready to go in less than the 30 day-shovel-ready timeframe.
4) Voted 2-0 to give town attorney James Patterson approval to accept any notices filed with Superior Court in the Patten/Four Winds appeal case.
5) Went into executive session to discuss a request from the school. Returned and voted 2-0 to approve the request. Notified Dr Buckingham of the approval.
6) Signed the warrant totaling $4,602.75.
Barbara Grindle, Assistant