TOWN OF SEDGWICK
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Selectmen present: Nelson Grindal, Bill Jagger
Others present: Jonathan Thomas, Cindy Reilly, Barbara Grindle
1) Approved the minutes of the previous meeting.
2) Approved and signed appointments for next year.
3) Walker Pond – an independent appraiser has been appointed and will be starting work shortly.
4) The subdivision appeal will be taken to the Board of Appeals if they are willing to take it.
5) The selectmen have decided to expedite the voting for 3rd selectmen by setting the date of voting for June 26. Polls to be open from 1-6 pm. Papers are available at the Town Office starting on April 9 from the Clerk. Cindy will post in the newspaper, on line and in several places around town, including the Town Office. Anyone interested in the office of Third Selectman is encouraged to pick up nomination papers during the Town Clerk’s hours.
6) Signed Warrant # 40 for $76,357.79, $45,827.46 was for school expenses.
7) Adjourned at 5 pm.
Barbara Grindle, Assistant