Town of Sedgwick Maine
April 19, 2007 Thursday 6:30PM
Selectmen present: Nelson Grindal, Bill Jagger and Tom O'Connor. Other participants: Dennis Desilvey, Adm. Assistant Barbara Grindle and Town clerk Cindy Reilly.
- Approved the minutes of the April 17, 2007 selectmen’s meeting.
- Reviewed and approved the treasurer’s warrant (#42) in the amount $7,929.98.
- Approved additional wording to the building notification form which will inform residents that if they are installing a culvert adjacent to a town road, it must be pre approved by the road commissioner.
- Dennis Desilvey attended the meeting to voice concerns about signage on Christy Hill Rd. Mr. Desilvey’s concerns will be taken under consideration.
- Approved a proposal for the new shore land zoning ordinance that would make the building applicant responsible for any additional costs incurred by the town as a result of the application.
The meeting was adjourned at 8:30PM.
Tom O'Connor, Third Selectman