Town of Sedgwick Maine
December 7, 2006 Thursday6:30PM
Selectmen present; Chairman Nelson Grindal, Charlie Wiggins and Tom O’Connor.
Other Participants; Town Clerk Cindy Reilly, Adm. Asst. Barbara Grindle.
1. Approved the minutes of the December 5, 2006 selectmen’s meeting.
2. Approved and abatement (#189) in the amount of $50.88 for Edward and Darlene Carte, for the tax on a building that had burned down.
3. Approved the treasurer’s warrant (#23) in the amount of $33,529.31.
4. Selectmen have met with abutting property owners of the town property on Walker Pond. The consensus was that they would like to see a concrete plan as to the use intended by the town for the property.
Selectmen agreed to developing this plan and sending copies to all property abutters.
5. Selectmen began work on the first draft of the 07/08 town budget.
A budget committee meeting is scheduled for December 14, 2006.
The meeting was adjourned at 9:15PM.