TOWN OF SEDGWICK
September 27, 2012
Selectmen present: Neil Davis, Colby Pert, Victor Smith
Also present: Treasurer Cindy Reilly, CEO Edward Michaels, Reporter Bette Britt, Assistant Barbara Grindle
1) Minutes of the last meeting read and approved.
2) Signed the treasurer’s warrant for $5,977.17; Fire Department expenses of 2,082.09 and legal fees of $1,176.
3) Britt asked about the walking bridge at Walker Pond. The selectmen reported that it is being worked on at this time. They are hoping that the major portion of the access will be finished this fall.
4) The motion was made, seconded and voted to move into executive session at 7:12 pm. Moved out of executive session at 7:32 pm.
5) The motion was made by Pert to give Davis authority to call the town attorney and tell him to proceed with court action in the Patten/4 Winds case. The vote was favorable.
6) Voted to accept the addition to G.A. regulations.
There being no further business, the meeting was adjourned at 7:40 pm.
Victor Smith, 3rd Selectman