TOWN OF SEDGWICK
October 20, 2011
Selectmen present: Neil Davis, Colby Pert, Victor Smith
Also present: Road Commissioner Paul Carter, Treasurer Cindy Reilly, Assistant Barbara Grindle, three residents for general assistance, three residents for concealed weapons permits.
1) Minutes for the last meeting were not available for approval.
2) Signed the Treasurer’s warrant for $60,459.45; $58,105.63 was for education.
3) Road Commissioner was in to check on road issues, also to get a building notification for a garage.
4) Certified letter to Ricky Spofford regarding the anemometer tower on Caterpillar Hill was returned as unclaimed.
5) Assessor’s agent Caldwell was in for the day and reviewed several issues and has made adjustments as needed and notified the person involved.
5) Sheldon Kane was in for the annual renewal of his junkyard permit.
6) 1st selectman was sent home to take care of a spider bite that had swollen his hand badly.
7) The printer that was no longer usable with the tax collector’s new laptop was donated to the North Sedgwick Church.
There being no further business, the meeting was adjourned at 7:10 pm.
Victor Smith, 3rd Selectman