Selectmen’s Minutes, June 31, 2010
TOWN OF SEDGWICK
June 31, 2010
Selectmen present: Nelson Grindal, Colby Pert, Victor Smith
Also present: Tax Collector Belinda Pert, Treasurer Cindy Reilly, Assistant Barbara Grindle, Packet reporter Bette Britt
1) Minutes of the last meeting read and accepted.
2) 2010 Municipal Tax Rate Calculation form with overlay was signed and sent to the Tax Collector.
3) Voted and signed a tax lien contract with a citizen for payment of overdue taxes.
4) Discussion on the fact that the assessing agents discovered that Blue Hill Society for Aid for Children has not been assessed for buildings on their camp property.
5) Andy Gray has completed the work on the Ferry Landing. The ramp has been straightened and holes filled. Steps to the shore are in place also. He presented his bill for the work.
6) The Stipulation of Dismissal papers from the 4 Winds/Patten and the Town of Sedgwick dispute were received.
The meeting was adjourned at 7:25 pm.
Victor Smith, 3rd Selectman