Selectmen’s Minutes January 13, 2011
TOWN OF SEDGWICK
January 13, 2011
Selectmen present: Nelson Grindal, Colby Pert, Victor Smith
Also present: Tax Collector Belinda Pert, Treasurer Cindy Reilly, Assistant Barbara Grindle.
1) Minutes of the last meeting read and accepted.
2) Signed Treasurer’s Warrant for $14,858.40.
3) Decided not to include Tax Collector’s increase in hours and pay in the town report due to the economic conditions at the present time.
4) Voted 3-0 to change the $50,000 amount for Roads and Bridges account to $40,000.
5) Voted 2-1 to put the snow removal contract out to bid. Grindal will work up a list of specifications to be included in the bid. The bid notice will appear in the newspaper on the 21st of January.
6) First draft of the town report warrant done.
The meeting was adjourned at 7:40 pm.
Victor Smith, 3rd Selectman