Selectmen’s Minutes, February 10, 2011
TOWN OF SEDGWICK
February 10, 2011
Selectmen present: Nelson Grindal, Colby Pert, Victor Smith
Also present: Road Commissioner Paul Carter, Assistant Barbara Grindle, Packet Reporter
Bette Britt, Roger Picard
1) Minutes of the last meeting read and accepted.
2) Signed Treasurer’s warrant for $13,780.72.
3) Received the stormwater permit from DEP.
4) Road commissioner discussed the contract for snow removal and will review the contents.
5) Picard discussed the plans for tarring roads in 2011. Left a contract to be signed by the selectmen.
6) Approved 3-0 an informational hearing for the Wind Tower Ordinance Feb. 22, 2011 , 6:30 pm at the town office .
7) Received paperwork for the tarring projects from DOT.
8) Assistant to the Selectmen was given permission to copy any information found in the town records relating to the Civil War for the Touring Through Time displays scheduled for August 5, 6, 7, 2011.
The meeting was adjourned at 7:15 pm.
Victor Smith, 3rd Selectman