Town of Sedgwick Maine
December 30, 2008 Tuesday 3:30PM
Selectmen present: Nelson Grindal, Bill Jagger and Tom O'Connor. Other participants: Selectmen’s Assistant Barbara Grindle, Clerk/Treasurer Cindy Reilly and Snow Plow Contractor Andy Gray.
- Approved the minutes of the December 23, 2008 selectmen’s meeting.
- Approved the Treasurers Warrant (#27) in the amount of $1,800.81.
- Selectmen decided not to mail the 2009 town report this year thus saving about $800. The book will be made available at the town office for pick up and delivery will be arranged for individuals who cannot pick up their copy.
- Andy Gray gave selectmen an update on some equipment problems which occurred during the last snow storm.
- There will be no selectmen’s meeting on January 1, 2009 due to the New Years Day holiday.
The meeting was adjourned at 5:05PM.