https://sedgwickmaine.org/2016/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/sedgwick-logo-2.png 0 0 town https://sedgwickmaine.org/2016/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/sedgwick-logo-2.png town2013-08-30 15:03:412015-11-02 15:43:04Selectmen's Minutes August 22, 2013
TOWN OF SEDGWICK
August 22, 2013
Selectmen present: Neil Davis, Nelson Grindal, Victor Smith
Also present: Treasurer Cindy Reilly, CEO Duane Ford, Assistant Barbara Grindle
1) At 6 pm opened the meeting and established a quorum present.
2) Read and approved the minutes of the last meeting.
3) Signed the treasurer’s warrant for 134,610.43; $43,320.95 was school expenses and $83,646.95 was for paving High Street, Christy Hill and part of Old County Road, and $1,600 for mowing the sides of the town roads.
4) The electrician has put us on his schedule for upgrading the electricity in the town office.
5) Repairs to the town dock are patch and repair while we wait for grant money to replace the dock.
6) The bulkhead doors are waiting to be installed.
7) Grindal will ask for advice on installing interactive computers in the office. Two new computers are needed and he will be checking into being able to access information from all computers. Blocks would be installed so no information could be changed, but could be viewed from any computer in the building.
8) The two special meetings went well last week. The General Assistance ordinance changes were approved, and the public present approved of the consent agreement with The Maine Trust.
9) A target date for the special town meeting is the end of September if all figures are available by that time.
10) The turn-around for the school bus located on Pertville Road has been blocked. Smith will talk with the landowners.
11) CEO given permission to do what has to be done regarding Carter Point Road.
There being no further business, the meeting was adjourned at 7:15 pm.
Victor Smith, 3rd Selectman