TOWN OF SEDGWICK
August 11, 2011
Selectmen present: Neil Davis, Colby Pert, Victor Smith
Also Present: Treasurer Cindy Reilly, Tax Collector Belinda Pert, Assistant Barbara Grindle, Nelson Grindal
1) Minutes of the last meeting read and accepted.
2) Signed the Treasurer’s warrant for $68,839,24, $50,330 for M.E. Astbury and $11,840 for TJW Field & Forest were for the Walker Pond road.
3) Grindal brought the selectmen up to date on the Walker Pond access.
4) The special town meeting to accept the grant money was set for August 25, 6:45 pm at the Town Office.
5) Davis will go to the Hancock County Budget Advisory Committee meeting in Deer Isle.
There being no further business, the meeting was adjourned at 7:10 pm.
Victor Smith, 3rd Selectman