https://sedgwickmaine.org/2016/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/sedgwick-logo-2.png 0 0 town https://sedgwickmaine.org/2016/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/sedgwick-logo-2.png town2007-12-11 17:55:552015-11-02 15:43:43Selectmen’s Meeting Thurs. 12-06-07
Selectmen’s Meeting Thurs. 12-06-07
Town of Sedgwick Maine
December 6, 2007
Selectmen present: Chairman, Nelson Grindal, Bill Jagger and Tom O'Connor.
Other participants: Selectmen’s assistant Barbara Grindle, Clerk/Treasurer Cindy Reilly and Curtis Jaffrey.
- Approved the minutes of the December 4, 2007 selectmen’s meeting.
- Mr. Jaffrey attended the meeting to discuss plowing of the side roads in town. He agreed to do several roads in town which do not lend themselves to the larger trucks.
- Selectmen voted to approve and abatement (#196) to John & Lynay Smith in the amount of $4.32. The charge was interest and resulted from a misunderstanding about when the Smith’s needed to send in their revised tax payment.
- Reviewed and signed the treasurer’s warrant (#23) in the amount of $23,886.15.
- Selectmen signed an agreement with the Ellsworth Small Animal Clinic to care for stray animals from Sedgwick.
- Selectmen voted to set the mileage reimbursement amount at 50.5 cents per mile. That figure was obtained from the IRS and is their standard. Mileage is reimbursed for people using their private vehicle for town business.
The meeting was adjourned at 9:20PM