TOWN OF SEDGWICK
May 24, 2012
Selectmen present: Neil Davis, Colby Pert, Victor Smith
Also present: Tax Collector Belinda Pert, Treasurer Cindy Reilly, Assistant Barbara Grindle
1) Read and approved the minutes of the last meeting.
2) Signed the treasurer’s warrant for $7,638.94, including $2,400 for road work on the dirt roads in town and $2,470 for veteran’s graves.
3) The Patten/4 Winds project placed into the lawyer’s hands for judgment.
4) The assessor’s agent will be visiting to do the spring work shortly. Spring work consists of visiting any new construction, improvements or changes in property from April 1, 2011 to April 1, 2012. If you did not give the office a building notification form, and made improvements, please notify the office so that it may be put on the visitation list. 359-2275 during office hours (check your town report for the hours).
5) The Caterpillar Hill cell tower has been erected. Town emergency services will be added to it as soon as possible.
6) Smith will pick up the planter sign from the Post Office and place it at the Town Office.
7) One resident was in for general assistance.
There being no further business, the meeting was adjourned at 7:20 pm.
Victor Smith, 3rd Selectman