How to complete the Census for both residents and seasonal homes
There are 3 regular ways to complete the Census and one NEW option if you act now!
- If you want a Census worker to call you on June 25, between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m., email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Healthy Peninsula at 374-3257 by June 23 to get on the list.
- You can complete the Census online at my2020census.gov. You do not need your 12-digit census ID to do this.
- Fill it out by phone by calling 844-330-2020. If they are busy, they can call you back on your preferred phone number at your preferred time.
- If you got a paper questionnaire in the mail or left at your house, send it back! If you have lost the envelope, the mailing address is:
U.S. Census Bureau
National Processing Center
100 Logistics Avenue
Jeffersonville, IN 47144
(Information for Seasonal Homes is below)
WHY to Complete the Census
The results of the 2020 Census will help determine how hundreds of billions of dollars in federal funding flow into communities every year for the next decade.
- School lunches
- Plans for highways
- Support for firefighters and families in need
- Census results affect your community every day
Questions? contact Healthy Peninsula at email@example.com or 374-3257.
CENSUS FOR SEASONAL HOMES
For any property you own but only use part of the time, follow these instructions:
- Enter the Census ID or address for this secondary property
- Enter “0” for the number of people living at this property
- Hit Next, and when a “soft error” occurs, click Next again
- Select “No” when asked to confirm no person lives at this property
- Select primary reason – Seasonal (most likely)
Following these instructions ensures all properties are counted!
For more information go to 2020census.gov