Town of Sedgwick Maine
November 30, 2007
Selectmen present: Nelson Grindal, Bill Jagger and Tom O'Connor.
Other participants: Selectmen’s assistant Barbara Grindle and Clerk/Treasurer Cindy Reilly.
- Approved the minutes of the November 27, 2007 selectmen’s meeting.
- Approved the treasurer’s warrant (#22) in the amount of $118,126.60. $112,814.65 of that amount was for school expenses.
- Selectmen signed a consent agreement between the town and the Asbego Corp. which settles as zoning violation. The settlement involves a $5000 payment to the town.
- The town has been notified by the Blue Hill/Surry transfer station that beginning December 1, 2007 they will accept one tire per vehicle on the first Saturday of each month.
- Selectmen are in receipt of the draft drawings of the purposed town beach. The engineering work was done by Andrew McCullough and outlines the wet areas on the property and where the road should be located. These drawings will be sent to the abutting land owners and other interested parties.
The meeting was adjourned at 8:45PM.