TOWN OF SEDGWICK
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Selectmen present: Nelson Grindal, Bill Jagger
Also present: Fred Marston, Paul Trowbridge, Tom Poole, Barbara Grindle
1) Mr Marston updated the selectmen on the Eggemoggin Heights appeal.
2) Selectmen discussed a letter from the appraiser at Walker Pond. Some of the information was incorrect; this information may affect his appraisal.
3) Received the salt/sand shed application and got it ready for the Planning Board meeting this evening.
4) Fire Chief David Carter has applied for a safety enhancement grant for the Fire Department.
5) Mr Trowbridge and Mr Poole made a presentation for the Peninsula Power Co-op for the development of community sponsored wind power. The selectmen signed a letter of support for a feasibility study grant application. The communities consist of Blue Hill, Brooklin, Brooksville and Sedgwick.
The meeting was adjourned at 5:15 pm.
Barbara Grindle, Assistant