Town of Sedgwick Maine
September 4, 2008 Thursday 6:30PM
Selectmen present: Nelson Grindle, Bill Jagger and Tom O'Connor. Other participants: Selectmen’s assistant, Barbara Grindle, Clerk/Treasurer Cindy Reilly.
- Approved the minutes of the September 1, 2008 selectmen’s meeting.
- Approved the Treasurer’s warrant (#10) in the amount of $38,595.14. #27,738.50 was for school expenses. Selectmen also approved moving a $101.516.15 CD to obtain a better lint rest rate.
- Selectmen signed a proclamation Setting Constitution week beginning 9-17-08.
- Signed contracts with Lane Construction for $92,000 for paving project. Paving should begin soon.
- The town has been notified by Maine municipal association that the town qualifies for $652 rebate on its insurance premium due to few claims.
The meeting was adjourned at 8:00PM.