TOWN OF SEDGWICK
October 1, 2009
Selectman Grindal opened the meeting at 6:30 pm.
Present were Selectmen Nelson Grindal, Bill Jagger and Victor Smith. Also present were Road Commissioner Paul Carter, Contractor Aaron Grindal, Treasurer Cindy Reilly and Assistant Barbara Grindle.
1) Minutes from the previous meeting were read and approved.
2) Contractor Grindal reported that the bathroom windows were rotten and wanted to know if they should be replaced while the insulating and shingling is being done. He was told to do so if the prices of the windows were reasonable. He will replace the two small windows with one larger one in each office.
3) Some discussion was had on the landing on Walker Pond. Bill will follow up for more information.
4) Abatement papers were signed for three residents.
5) The treasurer’s warrant for $200,147.98 was signed. $152,728 was for school expenses and $30,240 for winter sand.
6) The meeting was adjourned at 8:15 pm.
Victor Smith, 3rd selectman