Town of Sedgwick Maine
May 31, 2007 Thursday 6:30PM Selectmen present: Nelson Grindal (Chairman), Bill Jagger and Tom O'Connor. Other participants: Town Clerk Cindy Reilly, Dr. George Wilgram, and Road Commissioner Paul Carter.
- Selectmen approved the minutes of the May 29, 2007 selectmen’s meeting.
- Reviewed and approved the treasurer’s warrant (#48) in the amount of $52,247.31. $46,995.33 of that amount was for school expenses.
- Dr. Wilgram attended the meeting to express his opinions concerning the importance of obtaining access to Walker Pond for the residents of Sedgwick.
- Paul Carter and selectmen discussed details concerning snow plowing for the upcoming winter season. There are a few additional details that need to be obtained to finalize a contract.
- Selectmen noted that the flag pole at the town office has been refurbished and reinstalled at its customary location.
The meeting was adjourned at 9:00PM.
Respectfully submitted, Tom O'Connor Third Selectman