Town of Sedgwick Maine
July 24, 2008 Thursday 6:30PM
Selectmen present: Nelson Grindal, Bill Jagger and Tom O'Connor. Other participants: Clerk/Treasurer, Cindy Reilly, Selectman’s assistant Barbara Grindle, Andy Gray and Health Officer Dennis Desilvey.
- Approved the minutes of the July 22, 2008 selectmen’s meeting.
- Approved the Treasurers warrant (#4) in the amount of $41,811.83. $36,349.86 of that amount was for school expenses.
- Andy Gray discussed options for cement work on Carter Point Rd.
- Dr. Dennis Desilvey the town’s Health officer discussed his willingness to attend selectmen’s meetings on a regular basis to keep selectmen and himself, up to date on health issuers in town.
- Selectmen approved a newspaper ad to solicit bids for the town’s old fire truck. The bids are due at the town office on or before August 19, 2008, at 3:30PM.
The meeting was adjourned at 9:00PM.