TOWN OF SEDGWICK
September 9, 2010
Selectmen present: Nelson Grindal, Colby Pert, Victor Smith
Also present: Treasurer Cindy Reilly, Tax Collector Belinda Pert, Assistant Barbara Grindle
1) Minutes of the last meeting read and approved.
2) Signed Treasurer’s warrant for $83,409.49; $80,362.86 was for tarring ¾ mile of the Old County Road.
3) Received a DOT Permit By Rule for Barbara Anderman for a seasonal dock with a 40’ramp, 20’ float and 3 platforms with 3 stairs on the shore of the Bagaduce River.
4) Grindal will order 3 loads of salt for the Snow Contractor.
5) Set up appointment for Plumbing Inspector, CEO, and Health Officer to inspect at least one residence on Covenant Way for health and sewer issues.
6) Arthur Anderson was in to ask questions about the taxes on his mother’s estate.
There being no further business, the meeting was adjourned at 7:10 pm.
Victor Smith, 3rd Selectman