TOWN OF SEDGWICK
September 2, 2010
Selectmen present: Nelson Grindal, Colby Pert, Victor Smith
Also present: Treasurer Cindy Reilly, Tax Collector Belinda Pert, Assistant Barbara Grindle, Bill Jagger, Alfred Clough
1) Minutes of the last meeting read and approved.
2) Signed Treasurer’s warrant for $89,323.66. School warrant was $55,360.06.
3) A letter was sent to the Planning Board to check the Spofford permit to see if it was time to request removal of the anemometer tower.
4) The contractor shingling the fire house requested a 2 week extension to finish the job. He was authorized to get plywood for needed repairs to the roof.
5) Nicole Gray brought in the final draft on a wind tower moratorium ordinance.
The wording will need to be approved by Maine Municipal before being voted on by townspeople.
6) Mrs Aro would like to have the town pay one half of the survey costs relating to the Ferry Landing access.
7) There have been complaints about fees, permits, handicap parking, etc. at the Town Landing. Efforts will be made to get the Harbor Committee together with the Harbormaster to check into them.
8) Grindal will write an agreement with Richard Carter to trade land for land for the Salt Pond access.
9) Clough was in to discuss the complaints on Pertville Road.
The meeting was adjourned at 7:30 pm.
Victor Smith, 3rd Selectman