TOWN OF SEDGWICK
September 15, 2011
Selectmen present: Neil Davis, Colby Pert, Victor Smith
Also present: Road Commissioner Paul Carter, Treasurer Cindy Reilly, Tax Collector Belinda Pert, CEO Duane Ford, Assistant Barbara Grindle
1) Read and approved the minutes of the last meeting.
2) Signed the treasurer’s warrant for $5,768.66.
3) Tax Collector’s computer has been transferred to the 3rd selectman’s desk and is almost up and running.
4) A letter received from Mr. McCarthy of Carter Point listing grievances against Mr. Kelly also of Carter Point for harassment of him and his guests. This is a civil matter between the two parties.
5) An informal discussion was held between the selectmen and the code enforcement officer regarding his duties and those of the planning board.
There being no further business, the meeting was adjourned at 7:25 pm.
Victor Smith, 3rd Selectman