TOWN OF SEDGWICK
October 6, 2011
Selectmen present: Neil Davis, Colby Pert, Victor Smith
Also present: Road Commissioner Paul Carter, Treasurer Cindy Reilly, Tax Collector Belinda Pert, Assistant Barbara Grindle, Charlie Wiggins
1) Minutes of the last meeting were read and accepted.
2) Signed the Treasurer’s warrant for $228,280.55; $160,600.50 was for the school, $50,900 for M. E. Astbury and $4,687.50 to Andrew McCullough for road work at Walker Pond, and $1,800 for road work at Carter Point.
3) Gathered figures for road work from last year for the state reimbursement.
4) Wiggins discussed a meeting for Walker Pond use between Selectman Davis and the principals of the two elementary schools.
5) Voted 3-0 to accept the estimate from Allen-Bowden for the surveying of the Mill Pond access.
6) Mr Powell of the Walker Pond grant has seen the contracts but we won’t have any decisions for at least two weeks.
There being no further business, the meeting was adjourned at 7:15 pm.
Victor Smith, 3rd Selectman