TOWN OF SEDGWICK
May 5, 2011
Selectmen present: Neil Davis, Colby Pert, Victor Smith
Also present: Treasurer Cindy Reilly, Tax Collector Belinda Pert, Assistant Barbara Grindle
1) Minutes of the last meeting were read and approved with two changes.
2) Signed the treasurer’s warrant of $10,734.68.
3) The easement for utilities mentioned in last week’s minutes was denied, because access across the neighboring land was denied.
4) Monday, May 9, at 10 am will be the time for a meeting with DEP representatives, engineers and selectmen to discuss the Stormwater Permit rules and regulations.
5) Davis has the snow contracts under control.
6) The only bid received for repair and replacement and painting of the ceilings in the Town Office was from Coastal Services for $3,243 and they were awarded the bid.
There being no further business, the meeting was adjourned at 7:20 pm.
Victor Smith, 3rd Selectman