TOWN OF SEDGWICK
May 20, 2010
Selectmen present: Nelson Grindal, Colby Pert, Victor Smith
Also present: Planning Board Chair Palmer Little, Board of Appeals Chair Fred Marston, CEO Duane Ford, Peninsula Power Rep Paul Trowbridge, Candidate for Legislature Gay Leach and Mr Leach, Assistant Barbara Grindle, Road Commissioner Paul Carter.
1) Minutes of the last meeting read and approved.
2) Signed Treasurer’s Warrant for $5,760.36.
3) Road Commissioner brought selectmen up to date on last week’s work; selectmen discussed any problems with him.
4) Discussion on Patten/4 Winds. They are planning to ‘repair’ Twister, Squall and the Directors Cabin this summer. CEO is to send a letter in response to Attorney Goodall’s request for them to start work on these bunkhouses on Walker Pond. Selectmen, Planning Board Chair, Appeals Board Chair and CEO in complete agreement: No work is to be done on any of these buildings. They may repair the boathouse because they were given a permit by the Planning Board, upheld by the Appeals Board and the Superior Court. Their appeal is in the hands of the Supreme Court.
5) The deed for the triangle portion of the Condon Trust Property was approved, finalizing the property acquisitions for the Walker Pond landing.
The meeting was adjourned at 7:40 pm.
Victor Smith, 3rd Selectman