http://sedgwickmaine.org/2016/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/sedgwick-logo-2.png 0 0 town http://sedgwickmaine.org/2016/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/sedgwick-logo-2.png town2013-04-08 13:14:372015-11-02 15:43:05Selectmen's Minutes, March 28, 2013
TOWN OF SEDGWICK
March 28, 2013
Selectmen present: Neil Davis, Nelson Grindal, Victor Smith
Also present: Fire Chief David Carter, Treasurer Cindy Reilly, Tax Collector Belinda Pert, Reporter Jennifer Osborn
1) Minutes of the last meeting read and accepted.
2) Signed the treasurer’s warrant for $3,861.93; $1,144.57 was for the quarterly workman’s compensation payment.
2) One person in for General Assistance
3) One person in for a concealed weapons permit.
4) Chief Carter reported on the new truck purchased from the Orland Fire Department for $2,000. They believe it will get them by to replace Engine One, which is the Rescue vehicle.
5) Grindal will be in the office on Monday, April 1 for the Doomsday reporting.
6) Town Clerk Reilly will check with Maine Municipal Association about the town requirements for liquor licensing.
There being no further business, the meeting was adjourned at 6:50 pm.
Victor Smith, 3rd Selectman