TOWN OF SEDGWICK
March 10, 2011
Selectmen present: Neil Davis, Colby Pert, Victor Smith
Also present: Tax Collector Belinda Pert, Treasurer Cindy Reilly, Assistant Barbara Grindle
1) Minutes of the last meeting read and approved.
2) Signed the Treasurer’s warrant
3) Checked the legality of the multi-year snow contract. Wish to add specific roads to each contract. Also need to reword the option to renew portion of each contract. Decided to discuss the contracts with the contractors.
4) Signed the contract with the insulating company for the blown-in insulation for the town office ceilings. Davis to check with several contractors about replacing and painting the damaged metal panels in the ceilings.
5) A resident in to revisit the disposition of an illegal mobile home on his property.
There being no further business, the meeting was adjourned at 8 pm.